APAM delivers tailored solutions that drive remarkable real estate outcomes for our partners. Our fully integrated team of 55, based in London and Manchester, provide services for every stage of the real estate cycle, across a diverse range of sectors.
Over the last decade, we have delivered successful real estate solutions for £4B worth of real estate across the UK, working with global institutional and private investors, private equity groups, local authorities and stakeholders, as well as lending banks, special servicers and other debt providers.
You’re energetic and collaborative, someone who does not accept things as they are ‘supposed to be’, or ‘have been’ done. APAM is an original. We are market leaders and not followers. Together, we’ll create innovative solutions aligned with our clients’ objectives and needs.
- Dynamic, challenging and interesting work
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Friendly, professional, and collaborative work environment
- Part of the Catella Group – network extends across Europe and Hong Kong
- WorkWell programme (wellbeing, charitable and engagement initiatives)
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Fosters diversity and inclusion
- ESG framework and Responsible Investment process
To find out more about the role specifically please click here to read the full job description.