APAM Ltd seeks a Property Manager to join their growing Property Management team. The specialist UK property asset management firm, which focuses on enhancing value in real estate investments across the UK, currently has a multi-disciplined team of 41 professionals, with offices in London and Manchester.
The role is broad however key responsibilities will include overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants, working with clients on property portfolios, liaising with clients, solicitors, agents & consultants and directing site based staff. This role will involve a fair amount of travel around the UK as it will be necessary to visit the assets that are being managed by APAM. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Management of rental and other income including tenant arrears
• Dealing with insurance renewals and claims
• Dealing with repairs, obtaining quotes and dealing with contractors
• Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations
• Preparation and administration of service charge and expenditure, including setting budgets and assisting with year-end reconciliations
• Updating property records on Propman
• Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants
• Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations
• Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties
• Working with clients on all other matters relating to the clients’ property portfolio
• Liaising with clients’ agents, solicitors and other consultants
• Supervising, directing and maintaining up to date records for site based staff
• Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Technical Skills Required:
The successful candidate will have experience with Microsoft Office and be comfortable with Outlook.
Previous experience using Propman would be desirable but not essential.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
• Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly
• Ability to work independently
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an opportunity to join an expanding Company in their London office which offers a competitive salary for successful candidates.
To apply for this position please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org