Our commitment to privacy
We are committed to being transparent about how we retain and use personal information and as part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Privacy statement.
Use of Information
When we collect personal information, we are open about how we will use it. We only use your details to respond to your requests and provide you information on our services.
In addition, we require personal information to maintain our trusted client relationships. In these instances, personal identifiable data is maintained for business activities such as informing clients and potential clients of on and off market commercial real estate opportunities or providing a full client reporting service. Furthermore, we may use the personal information of tenants or other natural persons supplied to us to carry out work such as property management, accounting services and asset management on your or a landlord’s behalf.
We are able to send you regular updates on news, events and real estate insight if you choose to opt-in, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added to this list.
- We receive your personal details when you contact us directly via our website contact pages.
- We record details of staff and business contacts, for example when business cards are exchanged or from information provided at a business conference or event.
- We collect information provided in connection to our services, for example in connection with a tenancy or a lease agreement.
- We may require information to validate your identity, such as a passport or proof of residency document.
We have process and policies in place to ensure your details are safe and secure. We may share your information as necessary to carry out our business, by your requests or as required by law or other legal process. We may share personal information with:
- APAM employees who require the information to provide our service
- Organisations that work alongside us to support the service we provide you – We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business
- Those you have given your permission for us to share with
- Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity
Keeping your information safe
We have technological and operational security policies and procedures in place to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction. Our personnel who have access to the data have been trained to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Our legal basis for processing your information
We require personal information as necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, under legal obligations and to provide the services we have been asked to provide. In some instances, we rely on our legitimate interests and use personal information to run our business.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you would like to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold
- Ask us not to use or to delete your information
- Have your information corrected
- Opt-in or out of our regular news and market insight updates
- Ask any questions in relation to this privacy statement